May 9, 2014

Quick Post - Whole 30 Challenge - Day 12

Nutrition
My all-paleo-all-the-time friend ordered me something from Kettle Bell Kitchen. I got this Pamanian Paleo Granola and it was really good with almond milk. I was really happy to be eating something other than 'dinner' for breakfast today.

I went out to dinner with two friends and talked about this challenge a lot. We had Israeli food, which meant I had to avoid hummus, pita, and probably half of the menu because the dishes had feta. I managed to make a delicious dinner of meze: roasted eggplants, beets, merguez, and fried cauliflower.

Exercising
I really like this total body workout.

Mobilizing 
I want to try to get some stretching in during the work day, but I haven't been successful so far. I paid close attention to my chronically tight hips after my work out.

Drinking
Two points.

Lifestyle
I put my stationery to use and sent a friend a note. On actual paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment