May 23, 2014

Banana Pancake Fail - Whole 30 Challenge - Day 26

A few days ago, I was inspired to make some paleo foods like this chia pudding. While that recipe was a success insofar that the result was what it was meant to be, it's not something I'll eat regularly, especially considering how expensive chia seeds are.

I also found a two-ingredient recipe for banana pancakes. The pictures on paleo blogs of this grain-free breakfast classic were beautiful. Surely, I could do the same thing, right? No such luck. They stuck to a cast iron pan prepped with butter and a nonstick pan with Pam. They were flat like crepes and not worth the effort. I don't even have pictures of this failure because after photographing the prep, I was too frustrated with the stickiness to remember to shoot this kitchen disaster.

Nutrition
Breakfast: More paleo granola with almond milk and this time strawberries. I had left over zucchini "pasta" with sausages in a red sauce. For dinner, I had a spinach, tuna, and avocado salad. I also ate the sad remains from this banana pancake adventure.

Exercising
Somehow, I got in 10 minutes because I was really exhausted yesterday. I did this Tank Top Arms workout and felt pretty triumphant.

Mobilizing
It didn't happen.

Drinking
Two points.

Lifestyle
I read more of Justice Sotomayor's autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment