June 21, 2014

1,500 Minute Challenge - Day 3

I've worked out for 176 minutes and 50 seconds over the past 3 days and I'm feeling good! Getting it done first thing in the morning works best for me. The weather in Brooklyn has been incredible, so I see more running in my future too.

I've tried two new workouts: a lengthy, full body routine by in-your-face trainer Jillian Michaels and a much-needed hip opening yoga class. When that woman has her knees practically flat on the ground in butterfly, mine are a good six inches hovering above the floor. I'll be returning to this one often.

I recommend both of these routines, probably best for a weekend morning when you have more time.

Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones


Ekhart Yoga: 45 Minute Hip Opening Class

No comments:

Post a Comment