April 29, 2014

Beef, it's what for breakfast! - Whole 30 Challenge - Day 2

Variety is going to be the name of this game. I'm tired of frittata. I also made a mediocre beef hash that I ate for breakfast. That felt really odd. Like most people, I think breakfast means eggs, oatmeal, cereal. I need to experiment with more recipes.

For an extra degree of competitiveness, we are now in teams for this challenge. My team captain is a badass that can dead lift more than you. Don't challenge her. You'll be sorry. We have a legit team name that I can't reveal here for legal reasons and we're supporting each other this week by bringing snacks to share at school.

Nutrition
I had that weird beef hash for breakfast, [MORE!] frittata for lunch, strawberries as a snack, and fish stew for dinner. The food made me feel good, but it wasn't the tastiest. The dinner was good, but I know I'll need to make things I really like to be successful. What's for breakfast tomorrow!? Beef? Fish?

Exercising 
I did Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 2. Please watch just so you can see her flirt / sexually harass one of the women.

Mobilizing
Right before bed, I did some hip openers.

Drinking
I don't miss alcohol so far.

Lifestyle
I finally got 8 hours of sleep. I was exhausted just from the routine of being back at work. I also think the stretching immediately before helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment